AIG strategically aligns opportunities with our vision of pursuing economic development to enhance the opportunities of Aboriginal people.
The core focus for AIG is Indigenous affairs and more broadly our business. All decisions are centred around investing in our people. We see it as imperative to work with stakeholders that share the AIG vision.
The Australian Government
- Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Minister for Indigenous Affairs
- Local Members for Solomon and Lingiari
- Department of Housing
- Outback Stores
- Merit Partners
- Peleton Red Mud
- Australian Portable Camps
- Wirib Aboriginal Corporation
- Gagadju Aboriginal Corporation
- Gunamu Aboriginal Corporation
- Bagala Aboriginal Corporation
Northern Land Council
Aboriginal Investment Group operates independently of NLC but has a land tenure relationship. Under our operations arm, NLC is involved in land tenure and therefore important to our business.